The Smell of Christmas

We are full force Christmas at our house. Lots of baking and Christmasy things going on. However, our artificial tree wasn't bursting with the smell of Christmas. And since we weren't ready to pop $200 dollars on a live one since our current artificial one was free from my parents as a hand me down I had to come up with a different approach. While driving to church this past Sunday we passed a place selling Christmas trees and I wondered what they did with all those branches that fall off the trees (ya know while people load them on to their cars and such). Well, turns out they just put them in a big bucket. And they will let you have them for FREE.  So, we loaded up the back of the car with Christmas tree branches and brought those bad boys home...
And I stuck them in mason jars on our table and a pretty wooden box we scored at a yard sale a few months back....
 I simply trimmed the branches to a shorter length and arranged them like you would flowers. Easy Peezy. Definitely one of my favorite Christmas decorations this year....
Merry Christmas Everyone!!